Coursework in ArchitectureCoursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
Schools that offer Coursework in Architecture programs
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Latest Architecture Articles & News
Company starts competition for designers to help their communities
Black Spectacles, an online publication about architecture and design technology, has recently announced that they will be holding the Un-Competition Project. They have teamed up with the Chicago Architecture Club, and are asking local designers to come up with new plans to help their respective communities.
Alberta Museum receiving great reviews
The new Royal Alberta Museum in Edmonton, Canada, is in the design phase before construction, and is receiving rave reviews by architects and other experts in the field.