Bachelor's Degrees in Design
A bachelor's degree in design is typically an undergraduate academic degree awarded at the end of a course or major that generally lasts for three or four years. Sometimes it is the name given to a postgraduate degree, such as a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Design Bachelor's degrees are differentiated either as pass degrees or as honours degree.
- Bachelor's Degrees in Architecture
- Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Animation
- Bachelor's Degrees in Fashion Design
- Bachelor's Degrees in Game Design
- Bachelor's Degrees in Graphic Design
- Bachelor's Degrees in Industrial Design
- Bachelor's Degrees in Interior Design
- Bachelor's Degrees in Multimedia
- Bachelor's Degrees in Photography
- Bachelor's Degrees in Web Design
Schools that offer Bachelor's Degrees in Design programs
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.