Certificate Programs in Design
A certificate program in design is a course offering certification that the student has passed a test or reached a specific standard of knowledge. A certificate may also be the name of an actual award. A design certificate may be offered by an institute of higher education.
Certificates are usually granted that a student has reached a standard of knowledge of a certain design subject, such as interior, fashion or graphic design. Certificate programs can be completed even quicker than that of an associate's degree.
- Certificate Programs in Architecture
- Certificate Programs in Computer Animation
- Certificate Programs in Fashion Design
- Certificate Programs in Game Design
- Certificate Programs in Graphic Design
- Certificate Programs in Industrial Design
- Certificate Programs in Interior Design
- Certificate Programs in Multimedia
- Certificate Programs in Photography
- Certificate Programs in Web Design
Schools that offer Certificate in Design programs
Programs: Video Game Design,
Programs: Game Development, Animation, Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
Locations: Los Angeles
Programs: 3D Animation (C), Character Animation for Games (C), Animation Production (C)
Programs: Computer Graphic Artist,
Programs: Multimedia Specialist,
Locations: Riverside, Orange
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.