Certificate Programs in Design
A certificate program in design is a course offering certification that the student has passed a test or reached a specific standard of knowledge. A certificate may also be the name of an actual award. A design certificate may be offered by an institute of higher education.
Certificates are usually granted that a student has reached a standard of knowledge of a certain design subject, such as interior, fashion or graphic design. Certificate programs can be completed even quicker than that of an associate's degree.
- Certificate Programs in Architecture
- Certificate Programs in Computer Animation
- Certificate Programs in Fashion Design
- Certificate Programs in Game Design
- Certificate Programs in Graphic Design
- Certificate Programs in Industrial Design
- Certificate Programs in Interior Design
- Certificate Programs in Multimedia
- Certificate Programs in Photography
- Certificate Programs in Web Design
Schools that offer Certificate in Design programs
- Photography (C)
- Web Design (C)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.