Computer Animation Schools in British Columbia
Schools that offer Computer Animation in British Columbia
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Their institutional scholarship is available to students who qualify.
- Campus features a Creative lab, where students may learn and get practice using industry standard hardware and software.
- Programs and courses include training in game development, graphic design, interior design, marketing and merchandising for fashion, and more.
- Provides career placement services including an online resume building tool, portfolio assistance, and interview skill development.
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
Latest Computer Animation Articles & News
Milwaukee seventh-grader wins nationwide contest for video game design
A seventh-grader from Milwaukee, Wisconsin has been named one of the 12 contestants to win the national contest for original video game design.
Recent grads win biggest independent game competition in world
Two years ago, when the development team for Inertia was studying degrees at Southern Methodist University, winning a $100,000 check in Las Vegas must have seemed like a far cry.