Computer Animation Schools in Minnesota
Schools that offer Computer Animation in Minnesota
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Average class size is 25, allowing for more one-on-one time with instructors.
- Has a 97% employment rate among available graduates.
- All graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.
- Michigan's largest independent college.
- Most instructors are working professionals in the fields they teach.
- Programs are continuously updated to ensure classes are career-relevant and in sync with what's needed in the industry
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Computer Animation Articles & News
Milwaukee seventh-grader wins nationwide contest for video game design
A seventh-grader from Milwaukee, Wisconsin has been named one of the 12 contestants to win the national contest for original video game design.
Recent grads win biggest independent game competition in world
Two years ago, when the development team for Inertia was studying degrees at Southern Methodist University, winning a $100,000 check in Las Vegas must have seemed like a far cry.