Coursework in Design
Coursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
- Coursework in Architecture
- Coursework in Computer Animation
- Coursework in Fashion Design
- Coursework in Game Design
- Coursework in Graphic Design
- Coursework in Industrial Design
- Coursework in Interior Design
- Coursework in Multimedia
- Coursework in Photography
- Coursework in Web Design
Latest Articles & News
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.