Schools for Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts Programs
Culinary Arts Schools
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- San Diego
- North Hollywood
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- San Francisco
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in San Francisco- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Sacramento - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in LA - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts 84 Weeks
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.