Fashion Design Schools and Courses
Fashion Design Programs
Select your State for Fashion Design Training Schools:AZ | BC | CA | CO | CT | FL | GA | IL | IN | KS | MA | MI | MN | NV | NJ | NY | NC | OH | OR | PA | SC | TN | TX | VA | WA | Online
Your creativity exceeds your skills?
Allow our fashion design schools to lead you into a more professional and concise concept of fashion.
You will need guide through developing and introducing yourself into a very demanding and fast-paced industry.
Fashion design degrees may be the right choice for you: discover a whole range of opportunities as diverse as, clothing design, fashion marketing, fashion merchandising, modeling and apparel design.
You are one step away from being able to visually present your ideas and guide them though production, into the world of fashion.
Fashion design can prepare you for careers and entry level positions as a:
- Fashion designer
- Assistant designer
- Costume designer
- Merchandise assistant
- Junior designer
- Textile artist
- Production assistant
- Fashion stylist trainee
- Assistant buyer
- Visual Merchandiser
Fashion Design Schools
- Fashion Marketing (AS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Fashion Design Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Young designer dresses Glee star for Emmy Awards
Heather Morris, who plays Brittany on the hit Fox television series "Glee," walked down the red carpet at the Emmy's wearing a deep blue gown with a plunging neckline and sprial construction.