Fashion Design Schools in New York
Featured Fashion Design Schools in New York
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2015 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
At Globe Institute of Technology, you will gain the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to excel in a rapidly changing world. Our innovative and specialized degrees offer both field-specific knowledge and real-world experiences that will prepare you to enter the workforce and achieve your professional aspirations.
Latest Fashion Design Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Young designer dresses Glee star for Emmy Awards
Heather Morris, who plays Brittany on the hit Fox television series "Glee," walked down the red carpet at the Emmy's wearing a deep blue gown with a plunging neckline and sprial construction.