Game Design Schools and Programs
Game Design Programs
Select your State:AZ | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | IL | MA | MI | MN | NV | NY | ON | OR | PA | QC | TX | VA | WA | Online
Games are enveloping fantasies that rely on everyone's need of distraction from everyday's world. But the best of an imaginary world is to be part of it, to become the rules and the reason of its existence.
To be part of a game design team you should know concepts such as game theory, cinematics, art, animation, programming mechanics, production methodologies, and especially creative writing and storytelling skills to develop your own world, that is becoming part of the game.
Some of the job titles you'll obtain are: game designer, character designer, 3D character modeler, texture artist, environmental artist, concept artist, and creative director.
Game design schools put at hand 3D modeling optimization techniques, game mechanics, programming narrative, and, of course, your creativity.
Don't stop waiting for some new challenging game to come out. Become part of it and reach one of the biggest industries in the world just by going a step ahead and selecting one of the schools in the list below.
Game Design Schools
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Our objective is to prepare you for a life-long, successful career in Media Arts, Business or Information Technology. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible foundation that will serve you in your first job as well as throughout your career.
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Game Design Articles & News
Detroit holds first annual design festival
Detroit will be hosting its first-ever design festival in order to promote designers in all fields in the area, according to The Detroit News.
National Design Award ceremony takes place next Tuesday
The finalists and winners of this year's National Design Awards will be having their annual ceremony a little late this year.