Game Design Schools in Florida
Schools that offer Game Design in Florida
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
- General education classes are not required for graduation, allowing students to focus on core curriculum.
- Offers 2 focused degree programs: Film & Video Production and Audio Engineering & Music Production.
- Graduates are employed in the audio and visual industry at CBS Radio, Disney, Universal Studios, and Clear Channel Communications.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Campus is located in Orlando, Florida
Latest Game Design Articles & News
Detroit holds first annual design festival
Detroit will be hosting its first-ever design festival in order to promote designers in all fields in the area, according to The Detroit News.
National Design Award ceremony takes place next Tuesday
The finalists and winners of this year's National Design Awards will be having their annual ceremony a little late this year.