Graphic Design Schools & Training Programs
Graphic Design Training Programs
- Advertising Design Degree Programs
- Degree School & Colleges Drafting And Computer Aided Design (Cad & AutoCAD)
- Design Management Schools
- Desktop Publishing School & Colleges
- Graphic Design, Graphic Art and Illustration
- Illustration Schools - Find Illustration Degrees, Colleges And Programs
- Visual Communications Schools & Degree Programs
Find Graphic Design Schools by StateAL | AK | AB | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Featured Schools For Graphic Design Training Programs
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
- Santa Monica
Are you interested in pursuing a high-tech career? Getting an education from ITT Tech is a great place to start!
- Saint Rose
Further your education and strengthen your skill set at Rasmussen College
- Fort Myers
- Graphic Design Associates - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- Graphic Design Bachelors - Animation and Motion Graphics Specialization
- Graphic Design Bachelors - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- Graphic Design Associates - Animation and Motion Graphics Specialization
Westwood College is dedicated to preparing students with the knowledge, skills and training needed for meaningful employment. Through education, we create opportunities, change lives and impact futures.
Please call 855-816-4009 or fill out the form!
- Graphic Design: Major in Visual Communications (B)
- Graphic Design (A)
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.