Graphic Design Schools & Training Programs
Graphic Design Training Programs
- Advertising Design Degree Programs
- Degree School & Colleges Drafting And Computer Aided Design (Cad & AutoCAD)
- Design Management Schools
- Desktop Publishing School & Colleges
- Graphic Design, Graphic Art and Illustration
- Illustration Schools - Find Illustration Degrees, Colleges And Programs
- Visual Communications Schools & Degree Programs
Find Graphic Design Schools by StateAL | AK | AB | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Featured Schools For Graphic Design Training Programs
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.