Graphic Design Schools & Training Programs
Graphic Design Training Programs
- Advertising Design Degree Programs
- Degree School & Colleges Drafting And Computer Aided Design (Cad & AutoCAD)
- Design Management Schools
- Desktop Publishing School & Colleges
- Graphic Design, Graphic Art and Illustration
- Illustration Schools - Find Illustration Degrees, Colleges And Programs
- Visual Communications Schools & Degree Programs
Find Graphic Design Schools by StateAL | AK | AB | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Conceptual ideas as well as straight interpretation depend on a number of artistic and professional disciplines to bring them to fruition.
Luckily, graphic design schools put at your fingertips the techniques so that you can develop and improve ideas using your finely-tuned skills. In graphic design school you will study such things as color, typography, branding, print, packaging, and many other topics. You will be prepared to produce artwork, solve creative issues, communicate ideas, and follow cultural and aesthetic trends within the art and design fields.
Browse the school list below for the technical training in visual communication and presentation. You will find instruction in the fields of 3D, computer animation, digital design, game art design, graphic art and illustration, motion graphics, and multimedia, as well as different online graphic arts degrees.
Some of the possible jobs you will find include:
- Graphic Designer
- creative director
- branding and identity designer
- publication designer
- flash designer
- illustrator and web designer.
You can read our article about a graphic designer salary to find more information on your fututre career.
Become a part of a creative team and learn how to plan, design, or direct print ads, and even bigger campaigns (discovering what is graphic design).
Featured Schools For Graphic Design Training Programs
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Computer Animation (MFA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.