Graphic Design Schools & Training Programs
Graphic Design Training Programs
- Advertising Design Degree Programs
- Degree School & Colleges Drafting And Computer Aided Design (Cad & AutoCAD)
- Design Management Schools
- Desktop Publishing School & Colleges
- Graphic Design, Graphic Art and Illustration
- Illustration Schools - Find Illustration Degrees, Colleges And Programs
- Visual Communications Schools & Degree Programs
Find Graphic Design Schools by StateAL | AK | AB | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Featured Schools For Graphic Design Training Programs
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Online Courses
- Now part of the Sanford-Brown network of schools.
- Degree programs are developed to address current and expected needs of the design, fashion, and media arts and technology industries.
- Many programs let students combine classes on campus with online courses.
- Has a Career Services department that offers career development strategy, résumé and cover letter assistance, and more.
- Online Courses
- More than 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study within six months of graduation
- Campus locations feature admissions, financial aid and career services offices, libraries, study areas, computer and electronics labs, cafeterias and common areas, tutoring facilities, and more.
- Centers are smaller, and are located throughout major metropolitan areas.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Degree programs are designed and updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- Offers support for financial aid and job placement
- Online Courses
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.