Graphic Design Schools & Training Programs
Graphic Design Training Programs
- Advertising Design Degree Programs
- Degree School & Colleges Drafting And Computer Aided Design (Cad & AutoCAD)
- Design Management Schools
- Desktop Publishing School & Colleges
- Graphic Design, Graphic Art and Illustration
- Illustration Schools - Find Illustration Degrees, Colleges And Programs
- Visual Communications Schools & Degree Programs
Find Graphic Design Schools by StateAL | AK | AB | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | FL | GA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Featured Schools For Graphic Design Training Programs
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Has offered career-oriented degree programs in San Diego County, CA since 1978.
- Students get a new laptop and get to keep it as a gift upon graduation.
- Part of their stated mission is "educating people for rewarding careers".
- A private, non-profit school
- Monthly start dates let students choose when their program begins.
- Programs offered at 3 locations as well as online.
- Through an agreement with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, its Yellow Ribbon Program provides tuition contributions to eligible students at a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 38 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, typically in the daytime and evening. Online courses can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.