Graphic Design Schools in Massachusetts
Featured Graphic Design Schools in Massachusetts
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Students who qualify may apply for the Opportunity Scholarship, which can help lower education costs.
- Offers career-focused, degree programs to over 70,000 students at over 140 ITT Technical Institutes in 35 states.
- Classes are offered year-round, with day and evening course options.
- Online courses can be accessed from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.