Graphic Design Schools in Mississippi
Featured Graphic Design Schools in Mississippi
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.