Graphic Design Certificate Programs
A certificate program in design is a course offering certification that the student has passed a test or reached a specific standard of knowledge. A certificate may also be the name of an actual award. A design certificate may be offered by an institute of higher education.
Certificates are usually granted that a student has reached a standard of knowledge of a certain design subject, such as interior, fashion or graphic design. Certificate programs can be completed even quicker than that of an associate's degree.
Schools That Offer Graphic Design Certificate Degrees
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Latest Graphic Design Articles & News
Designers to submit artwork to wine label contest
Graphic designers and artists are now able to enter the annual Artist Series Wine Label Design contest for The Capital Grille, and can submit their creations until October 7, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Graphic designers fighting against new design opportunity at Huffington Post
The Huffington Post has recently issued a contest, asking graphic designers to create a new logo. However, the winning individual will not be paid for their design - they will only be recognized by name, rather than compensation, according to AdWeek.