As the computer age spread into the business work force Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to meet the demand for computer literate employees. Herzing has been in the business and computer-related fields since 1965, growing to cover five campuses in Canada, six in the United States and the addition of its online division at herzingonline.com.
This physical expansion of Herzing was complemented by the addition of the fields of business management, health care, design and public safety which add further diversity to its educational programs.
The management and executives of Herzing have been nationally recognized in their achievements for many years.
The mission of Herzing University is "to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society."
Herzing University maintains its standards by adhering to the following goals:
- Provide a stable and ethical climate in which students and employees are encouraged to be the best.
- To employ and give admissions assistance for all eligible students, consequently providing access to Herzing University's professional and advanced education programs.
- Employers seek skills with focus on development and career-based higher education programs comprising technical curriculum.
- To provide education that can enhance a student's oral, written and analytical skills as well as provide intellectual and personal growth.
- Students undergo development and are provided services which enable them to strengthen their experience in the educational field and opportunity enhancement in order to accomplish their career objectives.
- Major programs and processes offered by the college are periodically evaluated, revised and improved to ensure continuous growth thereby institutional objectives are achieved.
The educational philosophy of Herzing University is focused on the commitments through which education is expected to augment the capacity of an individual in order to accomplish a student's personal and career objectives. In order to succeed in technical and business careers with the general education fundamentals that can prepare them to think analytically, communicate effectively, and advance professionally and personally, the Herzing University programs aim to balance the teaching of skills that are required of graduates in order to succeed.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, https://www.herzing.edu/consumer-disclosures
Herzing University List of campuses:
- Herzing University - Online
- Herzing University - Orlando
You might also be interested in other program areas:
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.