Industrial Design Training Schools
Industrial design programs cover both industrial design and vehicle design, depending on the program. The goal of these programs is to give the students the skills and abilities they need to work in the field as a professional. The students learns how to make products better and how to give customers what they want out of a product.
In simple terms, theses students focus on taking an idea and making it better. They begin doing this as soon as they start taking classes by working with existing products. As their coursework progresses, they work with more popular items and also create products of their own. The students learn to harness their own ideas, work with tools to create or change a product and make the final changes to a product.
Students also learn technical skills relating to the creation or design of a product. This relates to cars and other vehicles, and also a variety of other products such as furniture and toys. They learn how to make 3-D models and models on the computer to show potential clients how they would change the product. The students take classes in business to learn professional ethics and how the business of industrial design works.
Once the student finishes their degree program, they usually work in the design field. There are many students who attend graduate school to continue their education, but many others take an entry-level job. They work for large corporations as consultants to help change existing products and as designers to create new products. They may also work in advertising and marketing firms as consultants.
Industrial Design Schools
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Industrial Design Articles & News
GE Healthcare honored with design award
This year's Industrial Designers Society of America's Design Excellence Award was given to GE Healthcare for their new and innovative Magnetic Resonance Imaging device.
Students design tent for astronauts
Engineering and industrial design students from North Carolina State University were given the chance to build a tent for astronauts on a manned mission to Mars, and they feel as if they have succeeded.