Diploma In Industrial Design
A diploma in design is a certificate or deed issued by an educational institution, such as a college or university, that testifies that the student has successfully completed a particular design course of study, or confers an academic degree.
Industrial Design Schools That Provide Diploma Programs
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Industrial Design Articles & News
GE Healthcare honored with design award
This year's Industrial Designers Society of America's Design Excellence Award was given to GE Healthcare for their new and innovative Magnetic Resonance Imaging device.
Students design tent for astronauts
Engineering and industrial design students from North Carolina State University were given the chance to build a tent for astronauts on a manned mission to Mars, and they feel as if they have succeeded.