Interior Design Schools in British Columbia
Schools that offer Interior Design Training in British Columbia
- Their institutional scholarship is available to students who qualify.
- Campus features a Creative lab, where students may learn and get practice using industry standard hardware and software.
- Programs and courses include training in game development, graphic design, interior design, marketing and merchandising for fashion, and more.
- Provides career placement services including an online resume building tool, portfolio assistance, and interview skill development.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.