Interior Design Schools in Florida
Schools that offer Interior Design Training in Florida
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
- 5 campus locations across Florida.
- The place for students who want quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- FAPSC includes over 1,000 licensed, private career colleges all over the state of Florida, and prepares students in over 200 fields.
- FAPSC members experience several benefits, including exclusive resources and discounts for FAPSC hosted events and programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- General education classes are not required for graduation, allowing students to focus on core curriculum.
- Offers 2 focused degree programs: Film & Video Production and Audio Engineering & Music Production.
- Graduates are employed in the audio and visual industry at CBS Radio, Disney, Universal Studios, and Clear Channel Communications.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Campus is located in Orlando, Florida
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.