Interior Design Online Schools
Online learning or distance learning requires students to learn on their own, in their own homes, and away from the traditional classroom setting. This is a great choice for those students who work full time or otherwise don't have time to attend regular classes at regular hours. Those wanting to study interior design should look at the best schools in this topic.
At the Sheffield School students can take online classes in interior design as well as a few other areas. This school has been in operation since 1985, and recently shifted from a focus on traditional classroom learning to distance learning. In addition to interior design they also allow students to focus on event planning or even work on learning how to use feng shui in interior design.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is one of the online schools for interior design. The school allows students to pick and choose from a wide variety of classes and decide when the best time is to work on those classes. Students can live anywhere and do the program since all the class work is done online. Besides the interior design program, they also offer classes and a major in residential planning.
The San Francisco based Academy of Art University has an online program for those who want to focus on interior architecture. They offer programs in residential design and furniture design in addition to interior architecture. Prior to enrolling in the program, prospective students have the opportunity to talk with the program director and ask any questions they may have.
One of the leaders in online education is Ashworth University so it isn't surprising that they have one of the best programs in interior design. The Ashworth program has two fields available: interior decorating and floral design. As this is only a two-year program, the student can use their knowledge to continue on and finish a four year degree at another school in their own area.
The Stratford Career Institute also offers online classes in interior design that are highly recognized. Their program is a two-year Associates program in either floral design or interior decorating and design. The program teaches the students everything they need to know to continue on in the field and they can do all their school work from the comfort of their own home.
Students who love interior design and want to work in the field might find it beneficial to attend classes online. Instead of sitting in a classroom every week, they do their readings and work on their own time. There's no worrying about scheduling classes around work because they set their own hours.
Schools Offering Training Programs in Interior Design
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.