Interior Design Online Schools
Online learning or distance learning requires students to learn on their own, in their own homes, and away from the traditional classroom setting. This is a great choice for those students who work full time or otherwise don't have time to attend regular classes at regular hours. Those wanting to study interior design should look at the best schools in this topic.
At the Sheffield School students can take online classes in interior design as well as a few other areas. This school has been in operation since 1985, and recently shifted from a focus on traditional classroom learning to distance learning. In addition to interior design they also allow students to focus on event planning or even work on learning how to use feng shui in interior design.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is one of the online schools for interior design. The school allows students to pick and choose from a wide variety of classes and decide when the best time is to work on those classes. Students can live anywhere and do the program since all the class work is done online. Besides the interior design program, they also offer classes and a major in residential planning.
The San Francisco based Academy of Art University has an online program for those who want to focus on interior architecture. They offer programs in residential design and furniture design in addition to interior architecture. Prior to enrolling in the program, prospective students have the opportunity to talk with the program director and ask any questions they may have.
One of the leaders in online education is Ashworth University so it isn't surprising that they have one of the best programs in interior design. The Ashworth program has two fields available: interior decorating and floral design. As this is only a two-year program, the student can use their knowledge to continue on and finish a four year degree at another school in their own area.
The Stratford Career Institute also offers online classes in interior design that are highly recognized. Their program is a two-year Associates program in either floral design or interior decorating and design. The program teaches the students everything they need to know to continue on in the field and they can do all their school work from the comfort of their own home.
Students who love interior design and want to work in the field might find it beneficial to attend classes online. Instead of sitting in a classroom every week, they do their readings and work on their own time. There's no worrying about scheduling classes around work because they set their own hours.
Schools Offering Training Programs in Interior Design
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.