Certificate Programs in Interior Design
A certificate program in design is a course offering certification that the student has passed a test or reached a specific standard of knowledge. A certificate may also be the name of an actual award. A design certificate may be offered by an institute of higher education.
Certificates are usually granted that a student has reached a standard of knowledge of a certain design subject, such as interior, fashion or graphic design. Certificate programs can be completed even quicker than that of an associate's degree.
Featured Schools For Certificate in Interior Design programs
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Has over 50 locations in 27 countries around the world.
- Tuition covers equipment costs, including an Apple MacBook Pro and other recording equipment
- United States campuses offer programs in Audio Technology, Beat Lab Production, Electronic Music Production, iPhone App Development, and Music Business.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.