Master's Degrees in Interior DesignA master's degree in design is a postgraduate academic degree awarded after the completion of an academic program lasting from one to six years. In the US a Degrees in fine arts entails a one or two-year course which students would normally take after completing a bachelor's degree.
Featured Schools For Masters Degree in Interior Design programs
- Ranked among top Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked 37th among the Best Colleges for Veterans by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Stands as the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation with 100,000+ students.
- Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
- Has a student-faculty ratio of 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.