interior decorating schools
Home remodeling and interior decoration programs prepare professionals to help homeowners in designing and executing home renovation.
A professional in home remodeling and interior decoration is ideally prepared to help homeowners with their renovation plans. These professionals help homeowners plan space usage, and aid them in choosing appliances and planning ways to build them into the space. They also make estimates, plan schedules, and prepare contracts.
People remodel their homes for a variety of reasons. Some want aesthetic improvements. Some need to provide accommodations for handicapped individuals or the elderly. Some want to make their homes more eco-friendly. A home remodeling and interior decoration professional must be prepared to meet the needs of a variety of clients....Read More[+]
Featured Schools For Home Remodeling and Interior Decoration programs
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Latest Interior Design Articles & News
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.
Interior design company sweeps IDEA awards
A Richmond, Virginia, based design firm, Visible Proof, has garnered many of the top honors during the IDEA awards luncheon.