Master's Degrees in Design
A master's degree in design is a postgraduate academic degree awarded after the completion of an academic program lasting from one to six years. In the US a Degrees in fine arts entails a one or two-year course which students would normally take after completing a bachelor's degree.
- Master's Degrees in Architecture
- Master's Degrees in Computer Animation
- Master's Degrees in Game Design
- Master's Degrees in Graphic Design
- Master's Degrees in Industrial Design
- Master's Degrees in Photography
Latest Articles & News
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.