Design Your Career in Multimedia
Select Multimedia Design Schools In a State Near You:AL | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | CT | DE | DC | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | ME | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | ND | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Multimedia studies may be an excellent choice if you are a creative person or have an artistic talent.
Multimedia covers a wide variety of knowledge including web design, game design and animation, advertising graphics, text, audio, and video.
Multimedia schools unfold the opportunity to gain expertise, and administer today's technologies forward to create professional digital compositions, based on color theory, and graphic design principles. Projects await completion with the developed ability to solve design problems creatively, nurtured by strong knowledge of different visual platforms.
Learning how to create web animations, create storyboards, use digital special effects techniques, and edit sound and video are reasonable facts that you will find within the multimedia schools below.
Some of the career opportunities you will find are:
Multimedia Design Schools
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.