Design Your Career in Multimedia
Select Multimedia Design Schools In a State Near You:AL | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | CT | DE | DC | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | ME | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | ND | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Multimedia Design Schools
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef, Project Runway.
- A team of about 4,000 faculty members are focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Academic programs available in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Program Coordinators work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Now part of the Sanford-Brown network of schools.
- Degree programs are developed to address current and expected needs of the design, fashion, and media arts and technology industries.
- Many programs let students combine classes on campus with online courses.
- Has a Career Services department that offers career development strategy, résumé and cover letter assistance, and more.
- Online Courses
- Classes consist of no more than 8 students to ensure an efficient, thorough learning experience.
- Offers employee training solutions to large companies.
- A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Specializes in IT and Computer training programs.
- Campus is located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minute away from LAX.
- Admission is on a rolling basis, with programs starting each month.
- Accepts Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) and will assist in getting required documents toan Educational Service Officer.
- Lecture classes will have no more than 120 students. Lab settings will typically have 6, 9, 12 or 24 students to one lab instructor.
- Career Development Department helps students edit resumes & research the job market. It also maintains an updated record of potential employers in the industry.
- Online Courses
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Offers career assistance services to graduates, including resume and cover letter assistance, employer networking, and one-on-one employment counseling.
- 8 campuses located across California, with 3 additional campuses in New Hampshire and Maine and online options.
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.