Design Your Career in Multimedia
Select Multimedia Design Schools In a State Near You:AL | AZ | AR | BC | CA | CO | CT | DE | DC | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | ME | MD | MA | MI | MN | MS | MO | NE | NV | NH | NJ | NM | NY | NC | ND | OH | OK | ON | OR | PA | QC | SC | TN | TX | UT | VA | WA | WI | Online
Multimedia studies may be an excellent choice if you are a creative person or have an artistic talent.
Multimedia covers a wide variety of knowledge including web design, game design and animation, advertising graphics, text, audio, and video.
Multimedia schools unfold the opportunity to gain expertise, and administer today's technologies forward to create professional digital compositions, based on color theory, and graphic design principles. Projects await completion with the developed ability to solve design problems creatively, nurtured by strong knowledge of different visual platforms.
Learning how to create web animations, create storyboards, use digital special effects techniques, and edit sound and video are reasonable facts that you will find within the multimedia schools below.
Some of the career opportunities you will find are:
Multimedia Design Schools
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.