Multimedia Schools in New-Jersey
Featured Multimedia Schools in New-Jersey
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2017 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- More than $59 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2016-2017 award year
- Over 7,100 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.