Multimedia Schools in Oklahoma
Featured Multimedia Schools in Oklahoma
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Average class size is 25, allowing for more one-on-one time with instructors.
- Has a 97% employment rate among available graduates.
- All graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.
- Michigan's largest independent college.
- Most instructors are working professionals in the fields they teach.
- Programs are continuously updated to ensure classes are career-relevant and in sync with what's needed in the industry
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.