Multimedia Schools in Ontario
Featured Multimedia Schools in Ontario
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Operates out of a modern, state-of-the-art studio space in the heart of downtown Toronto overlooking Dundas Square.
- Provides students with access to industry-standard equipment and resources, such as green screens and cameras.
- Offers specialized assistance services for international students, including housing support and peer tutoring.
- A part of the RCC Institute of Technology group of schools.
- Faculty and alumni are regular credited and involved in films at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
- 2 campuses located in Dundas and Steeles in Toronto, Ontario.
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.