Coursework in Multimedia
Coursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
Schools that offer Multimedia Coursework programs
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.