Coursework in Multimedia
Coursework is carried out by design students at college or university. It contributes towards their overall grade, but is separately assessed from final exams. Coursework may, for example, take the form of experimental work, or may involve research.
It can comprise dissertations, book reports or essays submitted for arts and design subjects.
Schools that offer Multimedia Coursework programs
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Multimedia Articles & News
Design jobs on the rise
It was recently reported that the job market for individuals in the retail and fashion fields is improving as higher salaries and job mobility is increasing, which is based off a survey that was conducted by 24 Seven's Fifth Annual Salary Survey.
Ferrari contest moves to next stage
College students have been given the chance to design a new Ferrari hypercar of the future for the Ferrari's World Design Contest, using Autodesk software, which is a company that has 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.