Top designers to attend Dubai Fashion 2009
on Thursday,February 05,2009 20:02
The eyes of the fashion world will be on Dubai early next week as the greatest creative talent of the industry will converge on the emirate to showcase their latest collections.
The high-profile event - and the highlight of the Dubai Shopping Festival 2009 - will start on February 9. It will feature the latest fashion trends by leading fashion houses and stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, the Etoile Group, as well as John Galliano in what will be his debut at a Dubai fashion show.
"Over the years we have endeavored to not only feature world-renowned designers but make Dubai Fashion a platform for designers to showcase collections that make their world premiere in Dubai," says Laila Suhail, chief executive officer of the Dubai Shopping Festival Office.
The event will conclude with a grand fashion show which will see such industry titans as Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Dior, Stella Cadente, Ungaro and Valentino.
The three-day event is part of the Dubai Shopping Festival which is the leading shopping and entertainment event in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.