Party launches new Armani boutique of Fifth Avenue
on Thursday,February 19,2009 19:02
Celebrities showed up in force to help Giorgio Armani cut the ribbon at his new store on what may be the world''s most famous fashion street.
The new location is a concept store that brings together the world of Armani under one roof. In addition to clothes and accessories, it also features - for the first time in the United Sates - Armani Dolci retail area as well as Armani Ristorante.
"[The new concept store has been] a really exciting challenge," says Armani. "I was determined to send out a clear message of change, interpreting the current trend for mixing genres, juxtaposing items in different price brackets."
He also defined the move to unite in the same place, "without visible boundaries," the various collections as "provocative."
Invited celebrities at the February 17 event included Alicia Keys, John Mayer, 50 Cent, Victoria Beckham, and Josh Hartnett.
The debut coincided with the New York Fashion Week and the London Fashion Week, semi-annual celebrations currently underway which have nonetheless been scaled down this year due to the economic crisis.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.