Siriano unveils another partnership at New York Fashion Week
on Friday,February 20,2009 23:02
Designer Christian Siriano is keeping busy this season as he presents his latest collaborative effort on the runway at New York Fashion Week.
For his first-ever shoe and handbag collection he teamed up with Payless ShoeSource and drew inspiration from the beauty of the Egyptian landscape. As such, the collection features signature conical heels and pyramid studding details finished in golden tones of the desert as well as rich teal and turquoise colors evocative of the Nile.
The new ready-to-wear collection will be offered under the Christian Siriano for Payless designer label.
"Christian is a tremendously innovative and creative design talent, and his first-ever collection for Payless is a fabulous representation of his unique vision," says LuAnn Via, CEO and president of Payless ShoeSource.
She adds, "His Egyptian inspiration is reflected in amazing styling details and accents, and we expect shoppers to be thrilled to have access to Christian''s affordable accessories come fall."
Siriano is the winner of season six of Bravo''s Project Runway reality show. During the New York Fashion Week, he also unveiled the fruits of his Divas and Designers marketing partnership with LG Mobile Phones.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.