Siriano unveils another partnership at New York Fashion Week
on Friday,February 20,2009 23:02
Designer Christian Siriano is keeping busy this season as he presents his latest collaborative effort on the runway at New York Fashion Week.
For his first-ever shoe and handbag collection he teamed up with Payless ShoeSource and drew inspiration from the beauty of the Egyptian landscape. As such, the collection features signature conical heels and pyramid studding details finished in golden tones of the desert as well as rich teal and turquoise colors evocative of the Nile.
The new ready-to-wear collection will be offered under the Christian Siriano for Payless designer label.
"Christian is a tremendously innovative and creative design talent, and his first-ever collection for Payless is a fabulous representation of his unique vision," says LuAnn Via, CEO and president of Payless ShoeSource.
She adds, "His Egyptian inspiration is reflected in amazing styling details and accents, and we expect shoppers to be thrilled to have access to Christian''s affordable accessories come fall."
Siriano is the winner of season six of Bravo''s Project Runway reality show. During the New York Fashion Week, he also unveiled the fruits of his Divas and Designers marketing partnership with LG Mobile Phones.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.