Affliction Clothing announces new collection
on Tuesday,March 03,2009 22:03
High-end brand Affliction Clothing, known for its dark "alternative" themes, has launched its Women''s Black Premium Collection in Las Vegas.
The collection was shown at Wasted Space in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas and coincided with the Project Tradeshow. It features tops and dresses with feminine silhouettes made from satin silk and silk chiffon, accented with leather strapping and edgy hardware that provides a rock and roll twist.
It also includes a denim collection, created by a new design and development team, featuring a variety of styles and washes, including dark rinse, dark aggressive indigo, distressed, coated black and bleach sun washes.
"I believe in the current marketplace that newness is not only an option, but a necessity to move forward to be successful," states John Bathurst, senior vice president of sales, adding that designer Eric Foss and his team have done an outstanding creative job preparing the collection.
"His ability to take feminine sexy silhouettes and put his edgy rock & roll stamp on it will make it a very unique and exciting [choice] for fall," adds Bathhurst.
The collection will be represented by the Sue Goodman Showroom in Los Angeles and New York.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.