New Alice Tully Hall opens
on Friday,March 06,2009 21:03
A redesign project at Lincoln Center has introduced dramatic changes and a new dining experience.
The project, which has transformed one of the New York City''s cultural landmarks, includes a new dining space called at65, which opened two days after the new Alice Tully Hall was inaugurated on February 22.
The restaurant is located in the hall''s grand foyer and is wrapped by a multi-story glass curtain wall offering patrons expansive views of Broadway and 65th Street. It is dominated by a distinctive 70-foot bar made of Azul Ataija limestone, and includes plush, lounge-style seating in addition to tables and chairs.
Lincoln Center president Reynold Levy says that this is part of a project to transform the cultural complex into "a more welcoming, more accessible place to enjoy the performing arts."
Alice Tully Hall was originally completed in 1969 as the last theater in the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts complex. It serves as home of the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, The Juilliard School, the Film Society of Lincoln Center and others. Its newly redesigned version is the first significant component of the transformation of Lincoln Center''s 16-acre urban campus.
The new concert hall was designed by architects from Diller Scofidio + Renfro in association with FX Fowle Studio.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.