USA Funds launches online student loan management resource
on Friday,April 03,2009 22:04
College students have a new way to organize their loans and resolve repayment issues thanks to an online tool unveiled by USA Funds, a nonprofit education loan guarantor.
The new resource offers online access to account information, contact information for the lender or servicer and support in resolving loan payment problems.
It also includes a section with information on student loan terms and options, interest rates and fees, and repayment options.
Moreover, borrowers will have access to facts about credit scores and loan repayment and consolidation calculators.
"USA Funds Loan Solutions is the latest example of USA Funds'' commitment to helping students, former students and their parents successfully manage and repay the loans that helped them pay for college," said Denise B. Feser, senior vice president of customer relation for USA Funds.
The new tool will also assist those who may have fallen behind in their payments, a solution that may be especially useful during the current financial crisis.
Borrowers in default will be able to view details of their account and payment history and easily access essential documents and correspondence.
The site will guide borrowers with past-due loan accounts through their options, helping them determine if they qualify to defer loan payments and providing online support in requesting economic hardship or unemployment deferments.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.