Home course offers ancient Feng Shui wisdom
on Thursday,September 24,2009 01:09
An increased focus on environmental sustainability and efficiency in interior design has brought about changes in the industry, and one of those is a resurgence in the popularity of the ancient art of Feng Shui. A new home course offers consumers the secrets of the art without having to hire an expert.
Unlike conventional interior design, Feng Shui attempts to channel spiritual energy in a home to its maximum effect, promoting greater health, wealth and happiness in the lives of those who live in optimized homes.
Aside from its mystical applications, Feng Shui offers a clear set of interior design guidelines that can help a home look its best.
"Feng Shui is modeled after nature - and nature is perfect. The same way a seed inherently grows to produce new seeds, it is natural to be abundant, strong, and successful," says course developer Jami Lin. "I''ve developed the easiest and most effective methods to combine Feng Shui and interior design through years of teaching thousands of students and helping design hundreds of homes and offices and made them affordable with web automation."
While the course offers many insights into the inner workings of Feng Shui, it does not cover any other aspects of contemporary interior design. A more thorough discussion of those can be found with an education in interior design.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.