New Design center is a work of art
on Wednesday,September 30,2009 18:09
Tired of typical conference halls, New Jersey electronics company Crestron has created an 8,000 square-foot experience center designed to allow technology and design professionals a rendezvous that will leave a lasting impression.
The unique conception of interior designer Andres Escobar, the center possesses an atrium-styled reception area replete with a 7.1 surround sound system, a videoconferencing boardroom, a multimedia presentation room, a state-of-the-art home theater and an interactive design lab reports ProAV.com.
"We started with a clean slate and challenged Andres to design a modern space that would create a unique atmosphere that would facilitate creativity and collaboration, and where we could also host events and showcase technology," says Randy Klein, executive vice president of Crestron.
With presentation rooms capable of delivering HD sound and video, and a plethora of products available for perusal in the interactive design lab, seemingly no expense has been spared in this venture.
The experience center, located in Crestron''s headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, opens its doors to the public on October 20th.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.