New York jewelry design school expands its curriculum
on Wednesday,September 30,2009 16:09
Students seeking a more focused education in jewelry design might have found a new destination in the Brooklyn-based Kristin Hanson Fine Jewelry School, which announced the new curriculum now boasts six courses for design hopefuls.
Hanson, named one of America''s top couture designers by the 2007 Couture awards, studied under famed goldsmiths Harold O''Conner and Giampaolo Babetto whose expertise have helped guide her career path to acclaim.
"I help students find a style that''s unique to them," says Hanson in a press release. "I teach them how to look at real life and find inspiration for their jewelry."
The school offers coursework for students of all skill levels utilizing a one-on-one teaching approach which places emphasis on both creative output- as in the 240-hour Discover Your Collection course - and business management skills the two-year Build Your Brand program.
The schools website provides a virtual tour of the 5,000 square-foot campus, as well as an online registration form where one can request additional information from a school representative.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.