Designers converge at 25th annual Build Boston convention
on Tuesday,October 20,2009 20:10
Architects, interior designers and other professionals in the design industry might soon be hopping a plain to New England, as the 25th annual Build Boston convention rolls into the Seaport world Trade Center next month.
The annual tradeshow, the largest in the region, is expected to draw over 10,000 building and design industry professionals from 19 countries around the world, and boasts over 250 unique exhibits, 200 workshops, three keynote speakers and seven one-day symposiums among a myriad of other events.
Events at the colossal conference will allow participants to enjoy a range of professional development activities, earn continuing-education credits, and interact with colleagues from across the globe.
"Architects don''t work in isolation, we rely on the expertise of consulting engineers, other design professionals, contractors, manufacturers, and the vision of our clients," says Boston Society of Architects president James Batchelor. "By inviting other building industry associations and client groups to partner with the BSA, we gain both their expertise and their members participation, and that creates a rich learning and networking experience."
Topics being discussed at the 3 day event include energy efficiency, the economic condition of the building industry and the future of the design industry.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.