Interior designers career defined by passion
on Wednesday,October 21,2009 20:10
Suzanne Kasler is an immensely successful interior designer, having been featured in numerous industry publications like Elle and Veranda, designing a line of luxury furniture and rugs available in high-end retailers worldwide and publishing the book Inspired Interiors.
House Beautiful magazine, an interior design publication that has touted her casually sophisticated works as "the good life," recently asked the Indianapolis-born designer to chair a panel discussion at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, the largest design center in the Southeast.
Kasler is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning, after which she worked in commercial design before focusing on ID
In an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Kasler claims that she is constantly drawing inspiration from her surroundings.
"The thing about design is youre always working," she tells the Constitution. "I have huge enthusiasm for everything. I just found when I went to design school that I had a real passion for pretty much everything in that world."
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Has over 50 locations in 27 countries around the world.
- Tuition covers equipment costs, including an Apple MacBook Pro and other recording equipment
- United States campuses offer programs in Audio Technology, Beat Lab Production, Electronic Music Production, iPhone App Development, and Music Business.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.