International animation day celebrates talented animators working in 3D
on Monday,November 02,2009 22:11
The popularity of 3D animation has exploded in recent years driven by advances in available technology and a horde of successful films utilizing the burgeoning art form, and in recognition of the talented animators at the International Animated Film Association or ASIFA recently celebrated their eighth annual international animation day at locations around the world.
The event celebrates the contributions of talented animators in the worlds of film, industrial and game design through a series of festival style celebrations taking place across Canada, the U.S., India and Japan.
"It''s always been our effort to try and create exposure by getting content from all across the world, and also recognize the best animation work done(locally)," claims AR Seshaprasad, vice president of Asifa''s Indian branch. "We are sure everyone involved will have fun taking part in this year''s celebrations."
The events include showcases for young animators, awards ceremonies for student films, Q & A sessions and lectures from industry professionals and tutorial workshops from successful animation companies like Dreamworks, Sony Imageworks and Pixar.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.