Ohio Art school adds bachelors degree programs
on Tuesday,November 03,2009 22:11
In a move that should please aspiring artists and designers in the Buckeye State, the Art Institute of Ohio in Cincinnati has been approved by the Ohio board of Regents and the Higher learning commission to confer Bachelor''s degrees to students in certain design programs at the college.
The school, which will continue to offer associates degree programs in addition to the expanded bachelor''s curriculum, will begin offering the 4-year degree programs at the beginning of 2010.
Degrees the college will offer include a BAs in advertising and fashion marketing, BFAs in interior design, digital filmmaking and web design and a BS in culinary management.
"All of us at The Art Institute of Ohio - Cincinnati are proud and excited about this new chapter in our history," college president Maurice Lee tells Cincinati.com. "The dedication of our talented and professional staff and faculty has made it possible for us to offer this wonderful learning opportunity to current and future students."
The Art Institute of Ohio- Cincinnati also offers online courses in fields like game art & design, Photography and interactive media.
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.