Ohio Art school adds bachelors degree programs
on Tuesday,November 03,2009 22:11
In a move that should please aspiring artists and designers in the Buckeye State, the Art Institute of Ohio in Cincinnati has been approved by the Ohio board of Regents and the Higher learning commission to confer Bachelor''s degrees to students in certain design programs at the college.
The school, which will continue to offer associates degree programs in addition to the expanded bachelor''s curriculum, will begin offering the 4-year degree programs at the beginning of 2010.
Degrees the college will offer include a BAs in advertising and fashion marketing, BFAs in interior design, digital filmmaking and web design and a BS in culinary management.
"All of us at The Art Institute of Ohio - Cincinnati are proud and excited about this new chapter in our history," college president Maurice Lee tells Cincinati.com. "The dedication of our talented and professional staff and faculty has made it possible for us to offer this wonderful learning opportunity to current and future students."
The Art Institute of Ohio- Cincinnati also offers online courses in fields like game art & design, Photography and interactive media.
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.