Texas to receive new Art Institute campus in spring 2010
on Tuesday,December 08,2009 21:12
Student from across the Lone Star state looking to pursue a degree in design have a new option when it comes to artistic education, as The Art institute system of schools recently announced the creation of a new location in the Northern Texas town of Fort Worth.
Serving as a branch of the Art Institute of Dallas, the new school will offer baccalaureate studies in a wealth of topics including photography, web design and interactive media, advertising, fashion and graphic design and more.
The school plans to open its doors in April of 2010, with three- and four-year bachelors as well as two-year associated degree programs available year-round.
"The primary focus for The Art Institutes has always been to prepare graduates to enter careers in creative arts fields," says company President John Mazzoni. "We are confident that our new Fort Worth location will continue this tradition, and offer more residents of the region the quality education they''ve come to expect from The Art Institutes."
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.