Avatars 3D technologies could add new dimension to new Jackass movie
on Monday,December 28,2009 22:12
The cast of MTV''s Jackass are not known for their subtlety or low-key sensibilities, so it should come as a small surprise that the death defying stunt-dudes may be venturing into 3D for their third motion picture outing.
The forthcoming Jackass 3D will utilize techniques pioneered by James Comeron''s visually compelling war saga, Avatar, to bring the exploits of Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O and the rest of the Jackass crew to fully rendered life.
"We''re going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used in ''Avatar'' and stick it up Steve-O''s butt," Knoxville tells the press. "We''re taking stupid to a whole new dimension." ?
Beginning its life on MTV in 2000, Jackass spun out of a series of skateboarding videos sponsored by Big Brother Magazine a publication where show producer Jeff Tremaine and contributors Rick Kosick, Chris Pontius, Dave England and Johnny Knoxville worked. Despite a short initial run on the network, Jackass has gained immense popularity - leading to five spin off programs, two full-length feature films, a video game and a 68th place showing in Entertainment Weekly''s list of the greatest television shows of the past 24 years.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.