New contest seeks to design the newest Smart Car
on Wednesday,January 06,2010 22:01
Makers of what may be one of the world''s most compact cars, Smart, has launched a new competition that seeks to get an outsider''s perspective on their ForTwo line of automobiles by redesigning the newest versions of compact vehicles.
Beginning this week, designers will be able to customize their own vehicle designs via the company''s homepage for the chance of winning a grand prize of over $7,200 and the chance that their design could grace showrooms and streets in the future.
Designers will be able to choose from an array of colors, paints, patterns and shapes, and will be allowed to upload their own unique designs to be voted on by their peers.
"In our daily contact with our customers we keep experiencing how passionate they are about Smart," Marc Langenbrinck, managing director of smart brand, tells The Independent. "The design contest offers all Smart drivers and fans a platform to lend expression to their creativity."
Winning entries will be selected by a panel of Mercedes Benz and Smart designers, with the company promising to surprise spectators with their choices.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.