Lady Gaga partners with Polaroid for new camera design
on Friday,January 08,2010 22:01
Pop music and Polaroid cameras have had a storied history in the past most famously encapsulated in Outkast''s 2004 clap-fest "Hey Ya." In an effort to make instant film fashionable once again, Polaroid has reached out to a new pop-star, 2009''s club anthem queen Lady Gaga.
The singer, equally known for dancey singles like Poker Face and her often bizarre fashion sense, has been named a creative director and inventor of specialty products for the nearly 73-year-old company.
For her part, Gaga is insistent that she will be more of a designer and less of a spokesperson for the new line.
"We won''t be selling cameras with my face on them," the 23-year-old pop starlet tells Parade magazine. "I''m working on bringing the instant film camera back as part of the future."
Gaga hopes to return the Polaroid brand of instant cameras to prominence in an age that has largely turned its back on film in favor of digital media. Though the company has not released any information on the singer''s newest projects, it has announced that new products from the "Haus of Gaga" will be available in stores by the end of 2010.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.