Sarah Jessica Parker to design clothes for Halston
on Thursday,January 14,2010 22:01
As celebrities go, there are few modern actresses more stylish than Sarah Jessica Parker. The 44-year-old mother of three has garnered much acclaim for her fashion forward style in both her personal life and as the star of the Sex in the City franchise. As such it may be no surprise that the sharp-dressed starlet has signed on to craft pieces for noted American designer Halston.
Details of the new partnership are scarce, though analysts are optimistic that Parker''s creations will not disappoint her fans.
"Judging by her red carpet looks, and her alter ego''s famous fashion sense, I think it''s safe to say Sarah''s collection will be well-received," opines the Hollywood Life blog on Ivillage.com.
Rumors initially swirled about the partnership when Parker was seen strolling the streets of New York in a Halston dress for her latest movie, a sequel to 2008''s Sex in the City movie.
Analysts at WWD Fashion believe that Parker will most probably end up designing pieces for Halston''s newly launched Heritage line, a secondary collection that features updated pieces from the company''s extensive back catalog sold at a reduced price.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.