Apple designers unveil iPad
on Wednesday,January 27,2010 23:01
The designers of the iPod and iPhone have released their latest high-tech device.
Apple has announced the launch of the iPad, a portable computer that features innovations in web and graphic design that allow users to browse the internet, read and send email, share photos, watch videos, listen to music, play games and read e-books.
The machine''s 9.5-inch screen includes a Multi-Touch display and nearly full-size keyboard. The iPad is 0.5 inches thick and weighs 1.5 pounds, which is thinner than any laptop or notebook that is currently on the market.
Although iPad users can transfer previously purchased applications from their iPods or iPhones, designers have already created 12 new applications that are intended specifically for the new device. All of these programs can be viewed in either portrait or landscape formats.
The device is powered by Apple''s A4 chip, which was designed to enhance processing and graphics performance as well as a maximum battery life of 10 hours.
Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, said the iPad is intended to be the first of "an entirely new category of devices that will connect users with their apps and content in a much more intimate, intuitive and fun way than ever before."
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.