Ogilvy and Mathers art exhibition to feature international artists designers
on Friday,January 29,2010 19:01
Ogilvy and Mather, a global marketing and communications company, has announced the launch of its inaugural art and design exhibition at its new office space this month.
The company''s new headquarters, dubbed The Chocolate Factory, was transformed into an art gallery beginning January 28 to showcase the work of 12 emerging artist from across the globe.
The exhibition is operating under the theme Re-Creation to celebrate the firm''s move from the Worldwide Plaza.
In order to show its continued support for the artistic community, company representatives say they will continue to change the décor of the new space, which was designed to accommodate more projects and exhibits.
Tham Khai Meng, worldwide creative director for Ogilvy and Mather, said these initiatives aim to help the company''s "artists, writers, designers, craftsmen, and creative people" gain inspiration by "simply looking at the art pieces or just being in their presence."
All of the displays - which were created by artists from Canada, Israel, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and the U.S. - focus on the internal dialogue between a creator and their medium and are intended to offer their audience various points of view.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.